Parker shotgun dating Free extreme sex dating browse for free

Major architectural developments in the City finally forced a move to new premises at Golden Hillock Road in 1963.

parker shotgun dating-6

Being in the Territorial Army, Mr Hale was called up for Active Service immediately on the outbreak of war, but following the death of Mr Parker a year later, he was granted release by the War Office to take control of Parker-Hale's war contribution.The tremendous increase in shooting generally created a demand for a wider range of shooting equipment, many of the ideas for which came from the enthusiastic shooters themselves.By 1914 the company's small manufacturing plant was well established and it was not long before the vigorous Ministry of Munitions of those days began calling for training equipment, which was needed almost as desperately as the munitions.The original premises, an attractive Queen Anne period house in a coaching yard, was typical of the sprawling workshops that made up the gunmaking and jewellery centre in Birmingham's city centre.Considerable expansion, embracing all aspects of gunmaking, grew at such a rate that the cramped workshops soon proved inadequate.

Leave a Reply